Real-time Embedded Linux and POSIX RTOSs For Microcontrollers (MCUs)

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who works on SuperBowl Sunday?

I was surprised today. I was expecting to be one of the very rare few online responding to emails and was shocked to find colleagues working too. You know who really gets things done when their work week starts on Sunday afternoon or evening.

I could name all the people that I knew that weren't working but I'd much rather give credit to those that were.

  • Reed Hinkel - TI
  • Kevin King - Renesas
  • Ellen Miller - Ellen Miller and John Lindsay, Chartered Accountants
  • Polly Yuehe - LED Lighting Manufacturing
  • Terry Higgins - Aviaeology
Great job one and all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Superbowl Sunday!?!
Some bowling thing?
With helmets?
And live pins?
8~)

I suspect some folks like their jobs as much as some others like super-bowling?
Maybe?
Cheers!
TH